Skip to main content

Review Detail

9.9 54 10 0.5
dawn-jaroszewski-12691089
Surgeons 56466
I'm not crazy afterall! It's PECTUS all this time!
Overall rating

Ease of Correspondence with Doctor

Doctor's Friendliness and Courtesy

Clarity of Doctor's Explanations

Accuracy of Doctor's Predictions

Doctor's Apparent Knowledge of Procedure

Doctor's Availability During Recovery

Rate Your Cosmetic Outcome

Would Recommend to Others

What a relief to finally know have a diagnosis and know what is wrong with with me after a lifetime of symptoms and various doctors appointments and no answers! For me externally I basically just looked liked I had great cleavage so if it wasn't for my declining health & heart symptoms... I'm just so grateful! My cardiologist found fluid around my heart which lead to a CT which found my Pectus. I was never tested on inhale & exhale so Haller index probably was deeper. I did my research & found Dr. J at the Mayo in Phoenix. I can't stress enough how important it is to find the right surgeon & care team for this procedure, especially for my age. My husband & made the trip from Virginia to AZ for my surgery. I am currently 7 months post-op and feel great! I am beyond thrilled with my decision & can't thank Dr. J & her team enough! I can breathe fully for the 1st time in my life!! I have more energy than did before & it's spring here in Virginia & usually I am am on asthma medication & inhalers & I am free of all of that this year! Truly amazing!

Your Pectus Information

Condition
Pectus Excavatum
Pre-Surgery Haller Index
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or