Ease of Correspondence with Doctor

Doctor's Friendliness and Courtesy

Clarity of Doctor's Explanations

Accuracy of Doctor's Predictions

Doctor's Apparent Knowledge of Procedure

Doctor's Availability During Recovery

Rate Your Cosmetic Outcome

Would Recommend to Others

A life changing experience that I can happily talk about.
I developed pectus excavatum at the age of 12 and I noticed it when I was 14. That was the moment I started to worry about my physical apperance.
For 4 years I tried to fix my PE without a surgery.
Hundreds of hours of swimming and gym sessions didn’t make any difference. At 18 years old I started considering the surgery. I found on the internet that Dr  Schaarschmidt
was one of the best surgeons who dealt with PE.
I’ve sent an email asking for details, got a response the next day. After a few emails I was sure about my decision to do the surgery and to trust Dr. Schaarschmidt with it.
I came to Berlin, met Dr. Schaarschimdt, he explained to me the whole procedure. The next day I had the operation done.
Postoperatory period was difficult, I won't deny it, but the surgery result was impeccable. Dr. Schaarschmidt was available and with precise answers to all the questions that appeared in that time and in those two years that followed the first surgery. He found time to answer to all my emails, to give me answers and advice. Then the time has come for the second surgery, which dr Schaarschmidt performed, and despite my fear, the result remained impeccable. Thank you for your professionalism and for the way you care for your patients.

Your Pectus Information

Condition
Pectus Excavatum
Pre-Surgery Haller Index
-
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or