Ease of Correspondence with Doctor

Doctor's Friendliness and Courtesy

Clarity of Doctor's Explanations

Accuracy of Doctor's Predictions

Doctor's Apparent Knowledge of Procedure

Doctor's Availability During Recovery

Rate Your Cosmetic Outcome

Would Recommend to Others

On September 1st 2017, i flew to Berlin to LITERALLY change my life ! I’m A 16 yo. Girl From Saudi Arabia who had pectus excavatum for like 5 years with about 5.8 Haller Index.
this year I discovered professor Klaus Schaarschmidt in this very website ! I saw all the positive reviews about him so i didn’t hesitate to pick him for my case.
On September 5 i had to go to the hospital and stay there because the next day will be the big day (and because they wanted to explain everything that i’m going to go through and do some x-rays).
On September 6 at 8 AM i was anesthetized for the surgery, at 12 PM i woke up to a whole new chest and a whole new life feeling better than ever ! Can’t forget to mention that the Professor was right next to me when i woke up which is a very nice thing from him to do, he’s honestly the most fun and humble person ever !
My Experience was very very good with him and the cosmetic result is MIND BLOWING, and about the pain i would seriously rate it 2 out of 10 ! Seriously nothing really painful at all which is really shocked me.
Always remember the key to success is to believe in yourself and that you CAN do it, because you really can, always remember that you should never be afraid to change your life, because it was honestly a decision that I’m extremely proud of and extremely happy that i made.

Your Pectus Information

Condition
Pectus Excavatum
Pre-Surgery Haller Index
R
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
November 07, 2017
Hey rizan hope your recovering well!! I really do wish you all the best. I'm from Saudi Arabia as well !! I did the surgery back in August so it's been nearly three months now. I had PC which is the opposite of PE . Prof: schaar did an amazing job fixing my PC, but I still have some stuff that needs to be fixed on bar removal and I know inshallah prof: schaar will be able to address the issue and fix it easily. Again I wish you all the best with your recovery. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
S
SS
1 results - showing 1 - 1