Skip to main content

Review Detail

9.9 54 10 0.5
dawn-jaroszewski-12691089
Surgeons 56467
Absolutly amazing, i wouldnt want anyone other than Dr. J to preform my nuss procedure.
Overall rating

Ease of Correspondence with Doctor

Doctor's Friendliness and Courtesy

Clarity of Doctor's Explanations

Accuracy of Doctor's Predictions

Doctor's Apparent Knowledge of Procedure

Doctor's Availability During Recovery

Rate Your Cosmetic Outcome

Would Recommend to Others

(7/17/18) I had my procedure and really the hardest part for me was keeping calm when i was in my pre-op bed waiting to be rolled in. Pain after surgery while in the hospital was very well managed. Dr. J and the team there was probably one of my favorite parts. Honestly, the Mayo Clinic is probably one of the best hospital experiences i have ever had. (7/23/18) I had my post-op follow up appointment with Dr.Jaroszewski. Everything went very well and I could not be happier about the way things have turned out. I am currently 4 weeks post-op and im feeling pretty decent, still a bit of pain in my side but it seems to ease day by day. Recovery is a roller coaster, yet i finally feel like i am finally turning the corner and continuing to get better and starting the feel "normal" again.

It's rather bitter sweet to be honest, to know that I will probably not see the amazing team there until I go back for bar removal. I just want to express my deepest gratitude and appreciation to Dr.J and to the outstanding team at their facility for helping me along the way. You're team is changing lives everyday and giving patients with Pectus a new outlook life. I am extremely grateful for everything, it has truly be a life changing experience for me.

For that, thank you very much and I look forward to seeing you and you're outstanding team in a few years.

Take care.

Your Pectus Information

Condition
Pectus Excavatum
Pre-Surgery Haller Index
5.5ish due to some CT complications with first surgeon i spoke with before Dr. J
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or