Ease of Correspondence with Doctor

Doctor's Friendliness and Courtesy

Clarity of Doctor's Explanations

Accuracy of Doctor's Predictions

Doctor's Apparent Knowledge of Procedure

Doctor's Availability During Recovery

Rate Your Cosmetic Outcome

Would Recommend to Others

On 7th of November I had bar (2) removal surgery at Helios Berlin-Buch hospital. Since the perfect results of basis surgery on July 2016 (I had assymetric Pectus deformity and PE/PC) that was done by proff.Schaarschmidt I didnt have any doubts that bar removal surgery I will do at the same hospital, by the same surgeon.
During this bar removal surgery was also made correction of rib flare and sternum to reach the best possible result.
I'm really positively surprised of quickly recovery after surgery and happy that post-operative process went without any complications. This just means that surgery was made professionally by experienced surgeon arms. Now it's one week after surgery and I almost don't have a feeling that I had any surgery.

The best memories from surgery & hospital:
- the best surgeon of Pectus deformities (experience, always positive and smiling that creates a safety and trust)
- supportive team (helping on daily activities as well to make first steps after surgery! Team is acting really like a family helping the patients. Always motivating to get up)
- appropriate pain management (you don't need to worry about extreme pain, doctors will control that)
- positive attitude and atmosphere in hospital

Correction of my Pectus deformity is my best medical experience ever. I'm thankful for such opportunity I had for achieving better life! I highly recommend proff. Schaarschmidt for correction of Pectus deformities!

In case of any questions and detailed recommendations, you're welcome to contact me personally: [email protected]

Your Pectus Information

Condition
Pectus Excavatum
Pre-Surgery Haller Index
-
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or