Ease of Correspondence with Doctor

Doctor's Friendliness and Courtesy

Clarity of Doctor's Explanations

Accuracy of Doctor's Predictions

Doctor's Apparent Knowledge of Procedure

Doctor's Availability During Recovery

Rate Your Cosmetic Outcome

Would Recommend to Others

I can't begin to thank Dr. Jaroszewski and the team for everything they've done for me. I initially got this procedure done in 2019 and have at the time of writing already had the bars removed after having had them in for around 3.5 years and I couldn't be happier with the results. Before the procedure, I was quite self-conscious regarding my pectus and would avoid partaking in any activities where I could potentially be physically "exposed" around other people. I was conflicted and upset because I believed this lack of confidence in my self-image would limit me severely in all different aspects of my young adult life and it did. This was also more impacting due to the stage of life I was in at the time, as I'd been dealing with that issue since middle school up into my high school years by that point. I had very often contemplated going to the gym purely to try and bulk up a bit as a way of "masking" that indent in my chest but I was always too afraid to do it because of the thought that I may get judged by others for how I looked. I even came to find out later on that some of my ability to exercise was actually limited due to the condition. However, thanks to the wonderful work of Dr. Jaroszewski and the rest of the amazing team, I no longer have to worry about any of that. For the first time in a long time I feel like I'm not different and I only have them to thank for that. They helped me gain my confidence back and that in turn provided me more than I could have ever hoped for in the long run. The team was very professional, caring, understanding, and descriptive in what everything entailed. They helped make the process less frightening and made me feel like I wasn't alone in how I felt. Hands down this was one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself and I wouldn't have done it any other way.

Your Pectus Information

Condition
Pectus Excavatum
Pre-Surgery Haller Index
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or